LED lamp AquaLighter Nano Marine is designed to illuminate marine and pseudo-marine aquariums of up to 25 liters volume. The lamp is extremely easy to mount and use. Its power, light spectrum are matched to the needs of the majority of marine animals, including the most demanding ones.
The light sources in the AquaLighter Nano Marine are the super-bright LEDs manufactured by one of the world’s leaders, OSRAM (Germany):
- Cool-White LEDs with a color temperature of 6500-7000К
- Blue LED with wavelength of 470 nm
- Verde Green LED with a wavelength of 500 nm
- Hyper Red LED with a wavelength of 650 nm
- Royal Blue LED with a wavelength of 465 nm
The power supply of LED lamp AquaLighter Nano Marine is provided by a DC driver at a safe rating of 24V, 350 mA.
For the first time in the world, an effective technology for removing heat, using composite ceramic radiators, is applied in lamps AquaLighter Nano Marine. Also, AquaLighter Nano Marine is waterproof; it uses a patented technology for moisture and splash protection. With the transparent two-component sealant, the LED lamp could even withstand a short-term immersion into the water without any loss of its efficiency.
The unique minimalistic design of LED lamp AquaLighter Nano Marine does not distract you from observing the landscape of your aquarium.
The mount of AquaLighter Nano Marine enables you to place the lamp above an aquarium that has a wall thickness of up to 6 mm.
The main advantages
- An ultra-modern revolutionary lamp: low power consumption, high efficiency, stunning look
- Special Soft touch coating
- For the first time in the world, an unique ceramic radiator is applied for cooling a Nano marine aquarium model. It cools effectively, in addition to being a part of an organic design
- There are 5 types of LEDs in one lamp. It is the most abundant set of LEDs for this type of marine illuminative lamps in the world. The spectrum of AquaLighter Nano light is very close to the spectrum of light of the best metal halide lamps
- The super-bright LEDs from one of the world’s leaders, OSRAM (Germany), matches the needs of the most demanding marine animals. The light from the Nano lamp enables for the maximum possible detailed appearance of the colors of the fish and corals
- The mount of AquaLighter Nano Marine allows you to place the lamp above an aquarium that has a wall thickness of up to 6 mm
- High rate of safety. Powered by a DC driver with a 12V voltage supply. Even a short-term immersion into water will cause neither damage to the lamp nor electric shock
- A duration of operation of up to 50000 hours. Low power consumption
- The 3D effect makes your aquarium look larger than it really is. A minor natural disturbance of water under the AquaLighter Nano lamp produces a movement effect on the surface of corals and decorations; this makes your aquarium look more spacious. It is really impressive!
2-year express warranty from the purchase date.